This seems like a good way to collect together and keep abreast of all the sites that you might like to read regularly.
It took me quite a long time to find anything of interest, and then I discovered so many things of potential interest that the prospect of overload appeared.
I liked this group - Blog central for Australian Libraries - and I found an interesting article there that addresses some of my concerns about overload.
The Hawk Owl’s Nest has a good mix of serious and novelty items of interest to bird watchers, including a review of an Australian book I enjoyed called The big twitch by Sean Dooley
I’ve chosen feeds from these two sites that I found earlier in the course.
Christchurch City Library (NZ) and Moonee Valley Library’s Reading Room Blog. They look like the sort of thing our library could set up, and hopefully they will be a source of ideas.
My 5th feed is The Powerhouse Museum’s Picture of the day. (as recommended)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You've tracked down a couple of good sites. And you're right - it's worth thinking about how you can use ideas back at your own workplace.
Victoria
Post a Comment